Galaxy of Fear #2: City of the Dead (1997) by John Whitmore

 Galaxy of Fear #2: City of the Dead (1997) by John Whitmore


The planet is named Necropolis this time. Not quite as clever as D'Vouran. There is a guy named Kairn. OH MY GOD I JUST REALIZED CHOOD WAS CHEWED! Boba Fett shows up. The mid-late 90s were peak "cool Boba Fett" since he'd had time to have his reputation rehabilitated by comics and stuff.

What the hell is happening with the Dutch cover?

Read this in one go on a train ride. Didn't like it quite as much as the first book. Zak isn't as interesting as Tash, and he gets the majority of the page space here.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1. Splinter of the Mind's Eye (1978) by Alan Dean Foster

YJK8: Diversity Alliance

How'd I Get Here? (I'm supposed to journal for ten minutes today.)