May The Fourth Be With You!

Welcome to my sleep deprived ramblings as I marathon the Original Trilogy (Harmy, of course.) We're watching it in the lounge at the camp ground we go to. They have a giant martini lamp that kinda looks like the Death Star.

That's no drink, it's a space station!
Would that be extra dry?


Next year, I should sneak one of the Cerveza Cristal clips in during ANH.

For all the crap I give the Dagobah sequences in Empire, I do appreciate Yoda's "That is why you fail," when Luke says he can't believe he can lift the X-Wing.

"Bring me my shuttle," is a way better line. Vader doesn't get to emote much, and they took one of the few times he does out.

Wife while Jabba is talking: Shouldn't there be subtitles?

The some subtitles, some C-3PO, some no translation is odd.

If you follow my other blog, you know I'm a pocket knife fan. There's a bunch of cool May 4th knife promos. Companies making lightsaber colored knives. I won a free knife from a website. It's not the fanciest, but free is free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1. Splinter of the Mind's Eye (1978) by Alan Dean Foster

Return of the Jedi Radio Drama (1996!) and The Rebel Mission to Ord Mantell (1983)

Heir to the Empire Week Day 5: Closing Thoughts